These say I mites in righteous trinity dignity fight and peace :) 10

Me Pizzo

Me Pizzo
Me Thizzin her vibes love and eveverthin thizzin thing ;)

My Licka Cuz Its You

My Licka Cuz Its You
My Licka Cuz Its You

Timez of helping

Timez of helping

We Rocketh the Natural Way

We Rocketh the Natural Way
We Rocketh the Natural Way

Latest

Latest

Breakfast or Takings

Breakfast or Takings

Hey Now

Hey Now

The Ribbon

The Ribbon

Philosophy

Philosophy

Rastafari Coexist

Rastafari Coexist

Welcome New Followers

Welcome to the Philosopher's stone. My blog has been running for the last year and a half. I have been a practicing Rastaman since I began this write. I have a love for music, writing, culture and God. The truth to this blog is to find the power of the people. Power is found through unity and ideal. Ultimately a unified ideal can begin a unified identity. Rastafari is a lot more then believing in the herb. It is a faith and a way of living. I have dedicated a lot of this blog to poetry and music. Wisdom is my true passion because it is a field of study that is never ending. I have touched on subjects that matter on ancient hermetic Egyptian wisdom which is the foundation of all world faith and Religion. The truth is that we live in a day in age of what which will begin to be a spiritual awakening. That we are spiritual beings that live a spiritual life. The power of the spirit can power a mind to find what one is called to in life. Spirituality is the power of all humanity. Rastafari is the teaching of all acceptance. That is the belief of a Rastaman. I am in transition with this blog and well my passion is to teach one day. I have yet to bring news source to my blog but decided to start to bring 3rd party source on this site to help gather more culture that involves what a Rasta really stands for. We are the the way of root living and the faith that teaches the system is corrupt. Enjoy reading some material that involves Rasta worldwide. One Love.

Conquering Lion of Judah

Conquering Lion of Judah

A Gem found In Alcmey

A Gem found In Alcmey

To Study Onward

To Study Onward

The Foundation of a Rastafarian Ideal

The Foundation of a Rastafarian Ideal

Imagination

Imagination

It's Been Said Before

It's Been Said Before

About the Edit Unto Your's

As they say in the Big Easy hey y'all . Little did I know that local lingo for New Orleans would become my renewed faith in understanding a new way of life. Big Easy as a sort of a Hakuna Matata lighter sense and page. My names Ryan and people call me Moke for a nick. Heavy in my dance & river days I went by Movement. I like them all. Never needed a Mohawk to rectify my will. Well anyways I just moved back to sunny San Diego after spending the last close to 3 years in Louisiana. Born and raised in San Diego private school the whole 9 yards and a Kaeding of a miss to a field goal. Did some time up in Chico, CA. Fun times, but was still searching on what I wanted to do in life. Dipped down south to get Bourbon dirty while looking to find my calling.. Right? If your going to do it you might as well do it right. Met some fun people, made some memories and actually grew up. Left a lovely girl behind, but hopefully one day we'll be back in mind. Moral of the story I finally found out something I was looking for. What was really going on and is it really 2014 already? I picked up my love for writing and let my thoughts take the wheel. As I was riding upon my journal I knew my higher self was leading me somewhere. Go figure out the roots to my roots. I had a revelation that their was one genre of music I had ventured in but not far enough. Reggae was making its way back to me and I began to remember my love of its simplicity but profound truth. Sure enough my writing was taking me there as well. Tired of the battle amongst Christianity and other world religions I turned to studying nature. Began self teaching Astrotheology and other hermetic wisdom. Then it dawned on me there was a lost world doctrine and way of life that emphasized that nature is the way. Rastafarian. Remembering its misconception of a youth's rebellion I always knew it held more than truth, pure truth. So here I am still dipping my toes in understanding the Rastaman's way knowing my hometown is the place to start. Identity had been important for many but many like myself gave up on what was being taught. The purpose that is driven through my blog is to find a commune in my generation's ideology and bring people back together through the power of spirituality and love for acceptance for one another. A recognition of the empowering One Love. One thing our world has lost touch of is the rooted key of the Rastaman way. That is living life through suppression and instilling self discipline. Wasn't this the path that all eastern and western religions insinuated as being the tool for enlightenment? Yes, but it got misconstrued through its complexity. Heigh-ho back to the roots we should go. So I invite you to follow my blog to begin to learn a lost way of life or to invite you to teach me a thing or two. It is time our generation spoke together through the power of unified identity. Time for a real campaign of change from the people as it should be and come. Time our entire nation legalized the plant that symbolized freedom. Sending Rastaman vibrations outwards for a revival of a Kingdom. Please feel free to add me on facebook Ryan Moquin

~Peace, Love, Unity and Respect we already knew what was coming next~

UPDATE AS OF 7/19/14 (PURPOSE DRIVEN MESSAGE)

Hey everybody. Sorry for lack of content the last past month I was actually locked up in jail. No need to worry I'm back here to stay and all is well. Anyways I had much time to write and foresee where I wanted to take this blog and in what direction. A lot of posts before were not thought out completely and expression of my emotion. So I took down some. But I have passed that haze and my writing will begin to show. I want this blog to be based on a 5 point structure.

1) To promote Rastafari Doctrine & Way of Life
2) To be a multimedia outlet for all arts combined
3) To promote discussion & eventually through forum
4) To bring together people spiritually
5) And most importantly promote world peace

Thank you for reading and hope you enjoy. In the near future I'm going to begin making videos so the poetry can be better understood. There is a lot of ancient philosophy and wisdom behind the influence of them.
Ok that is all for now. One Love.

Comments (8/30)

Welcome to leave comments on any post. I just changed the setting to where anyone can comment without having to use an account. Exercise your first amendment right and input your two cents. Comments can be posted anonymously. All I ask is for no trolls. Just positivity and livity.

Chant Down Babylon

Chant Down Babylon

Translate

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Finding the Vision that Spoke Unto Peace

My life has told many outs and ins and well there comes time in a man's life where a man has to make a decision for the better. I have lived through trial and tribulations my whole life and well in the end I still wish I could be a better man. You see this blog is going to begin to tell a story about my life and in which later years I will come forth to crown a new way called Rastafari as being the religion that rules the world. You see when you are spiritual enlightened and have a passion for truth there comes a bearing where a man does not know what to do. I have decided to bring forth some truth on my Facebook about gang culture and what gang culture insinuates. The truth is that being in a gang is something most people do not understand or do not want to learn about. People will one day learn that gang violence is not to harm or purposely cause infliction. It deals with culture, family, friends and well how you grew up. I have taken my faith to Rastafari as being a Blood on the streets. And well most would ask how the heck can you be a Rasta and a Blood at the same time? The truth is that being a Blood is saying something back to society. Saying that you've seen evil, you have committed evil and you have done things you'd rather not care to share. But being a Blood is the most special and respected gang affiliation on the streets for a reason. It shows police force that a Blood has seen it all and knows what it is all about. What people do not understand in this world is that being a Blood does not mean you want to be the most evil living person around. It actually deepens the man spirituality into knowing who he is and who he represents. My main strategy to keep writing is that if I were to represent a Blood bandanna on my forehead and well the next day see some gang members holding it down for me where I go to get things done that is a sign of respect on the streets. What I want people to begin to learn is that there is a history in culture in the west coast that has never been told. And well the truth to dirty police force it has entailed in what is known as blood affiliation. People will learn that for my own protection and for my own good I have to respect the Bloods that give me back this protection. I am not a false prophet and I am not the return of Jesus Christ, but I have a calling unto faith to Rastafari and for it to be told and unfolded that respect had to be made. People will learn the evils of the world that some hoped to never hear. But if you close your ears to shut the truth to your world out how will your world ever begin to heal. The truth is that a man who could tell the truth to the world and spirituality would be in jeopardy of speaking the truth on the streets. I am not a man who professes the ideal behind Islamic faith that forwards the belief in jihad. Jihad has been corrupted and has been infiltrated by men who believe that God yearns destruction to other mankind who does not profess the truth to the Prophet Muhammad. Point being is that I carry something special to paint a new way of love, unity and respect. Between all culture and all faith. To be able to even reach minds that live in a world that doesn't deem to find the peace we carry in America people would find that it is something that has to be carried forward through the ideal of loving mankind for we all were gifted this life and we were all born to bring peace to one another. The motive of love is to understand the other, but the motive to passion is to bring love to another. I want people to understand that Christianity is corrupt and is teaching a false way of life. My main objective is to be able to bring forward a new way of governing and a new way of bringing peace to other people of different faiths. To begin to bring minds to my work. I want people to begin to grasp what it would feel like if a man was gifted a miracle, but a man was too uncertain to give it back to the world for the will of the people who hold power would jeopardize the beauty of what a world of peace could look like. I have to begin to confess that my love for this work has droven me to evil I never wished upon my soul. But my soul tells a story that says I could bring forth a new beginning of a dawn of new beauty over what it is called to be a lover of Rastafarian beauty. Well for now I can paint the imagination that if I could perform a miracle how would the world accept it's truth. Could you ever imagine being the most spiritual enlightened person to have the calling for bringing world wide peace and having the feeling that you hold something that you don't deserve. Well here is the truth. I devoted. I sacrificed. I made many mistakes. But in my life I could never kill myself to give up a message of proclaiming Jihad over suicide in hopes this story would live on. I have been betrayed by many and I have been betrayed by lovers and family. But this world was born unto evil and evil was born unto this world. If you want to begin to further your spiritual growth and you are living in the 21st century there is and that is myself a man who holds a miracle who believes that this world is so wicked they would turn to make another Jesus story out of me. I have been gifted this call, but I will not put my knees down to the power of Babylon. I will fight to the bitter end that this world is so fake people in all your families and loves ones tell lies to create a false reality of well who the fuck knows what was real about that or this in the past. If you were to look back to the history of Jesus Christ he taught one thing that upheld all truths. I will take it to my own words and philosophy. Lie to your brother to see if you can get away. But to lie to your brother, your sister would just blow your reputation away. The evening message for tonight is that the world would bow to this beauty if the beauty did not figure the truth to the evil behind the lies told upon 9/11. I have to begin to share what I know and what I believe in. But to give this miracle back to the world Rasta is something that has to been lived. Your people would rather live in Nazi Fascist reign then give a man a Monarchy to bring forth royal blood. I want the power of the the word to begin to pass that there is a living Rastaman who can walk with the sun. Now people would presume that this miracle would save the world but people would question their own life and the spirituality it grew upon. Rastafari is the respect to the the people who took themselves to the look of nature and it is my calling to bring forth this miracle. But I have nobody's trust and I have nobody's love because they can't believe that the kid who used to do all drugs got this calling in life. It is a far greater and deeper story than any drug stories. So for tonight I want the power of speaking up when it counts. Tell someone you know or love that Rastafari is something we should learn together and respect it's true history. I am the evil that took the tripping on psychedelic drugs to take the wisdom to find peace for the world. I have no other evil or intention other than to teach peace worldwide. But then again where does a man find his confidence in faith when God himself betrayed another one of his son's and where does faith lie when a young man tells his Dad that he was chosen to teach Rastafari and he never cared.

No comments: