These say I mites in righteous trinity dignity fight and peace :) 10

Me Pizzo

Me Pizzo
Me Thizzin her vibes love and eveverthin thizzin thing ;)

My Licka Cuz Its You

My Licka Cuz Its You
My Licka Cuz Its You

Timez of helping

Timez of helping

We Rocketh the Natural Way

We Rocketh the Natural Way
We Rocketh the Natural Way

Latest

Latest

Breakfast or Takings

Breakfast or Takings

Hey Now

Hey Now

The Ribbon

The Ribbon

Philosophy

Philosophy

Rastafari Coexist

Rastafari Coexist

Welcome New Followers

Welcome to the Philosopher's stone. My blog has been running for the last year and a half. I have been a practicing Rastaman since I began this write. I have a love for music, writing, culture and God. The truth to this blog is to find the power of the people. Power is found through unity and ideal. Ultimately a unified ideal can begin a unified identity. Rastafari is a lot more then believing in the herb. It is a faith and a way of living. I have dedicated a lot of this blog to poetry and music. Wisdom is my true passion because it is a field of study that is never ending. I have touched on subjects that matter on ancient hermetic Egyptian wisdom which is the foundation of all world faith and Religion. The truth is that we live in a day in age of what which will begin to be a spiritual awakening. That we are spiritual beings that live a spiritual life. The power of the spirit can power a mind to find what one is called to in life. Spirituality is the power of all humanity. Rastafari is the teaching of all acceptance. That is the belief of a Rastaman. I am in transition with this blog and well my passion is to teach one day. I have yet to bring news source to my blog but decided to start to bring 3rd party source on this site to help gather more culture that involves what a Rasta really stands for. We are the the way of root living and the faith that teaches the system is corrupt. Enjoy reading some material that involves Rasta worldwide. One Love.

Conquering Lion of Judah

Conquering Lion of Judah

A Gem found In Alcmey

A Gem found In Alcmey

To Study Onward

To Study Onward

The Foundation of a Rastafarian Ideal

The Foundation of a Rastafarian Ideal

Imagination

Imagination

It's Been Said Before

It's Been Said Before

About the Edit Unto Your's

As they say in the Big Easy hey y'all . Little did I know that local lingo for New Orleans would become my renewed faith in understanding a new way of life. Big Easy as a sort of a Hakuna Matata lighter sense and page. My names Ryan and people call me Moke for a nick. Heavy in my dance & river days I went by Movement. I like them all. Never needed a Mohawk to rectify my will. Well anyways I just moved back to sunny San Diego after spending the last close to 3 years in Louisiana. Born and raised in San Diego private school the whole 9 yards and a Kaeding of a miss to a field goal. Did some time up in Chico, CA. Fun times, but was still searching on what I wanted to do in life. Dipped down south to get Bourbon dirty while looking to find my calling.. Right? If your going to do it you might as well do it right. Met some fun people, made some memories and actually grew up. Left a lovely girl behind, but hopefully one day we'll be back in mind. Moral of the story I finally found out something I was looking for. What was really going on and is it really 2014 already? I picked up my love for writing and let my thoughts take the wheel. As I was riding upon my journal I knew my higher self was leading me somewhere. Go figure out the roots to my roots. I had a revelation that their was one genre of music I had ventured in but not far enough. Reggae was making its way back to me and I began to remember my love of its simplicity but profound truth. Sure enough my writing was taking me there as well. Tired of the battle amongst Christianity and other world religions I turned to studying nature. Began self teaching Astrotheology and other hermetic wisdom. Then it dawned on me there was a lost world doctrine and way of life that emphasized that nature is the way. Rastafarian. Remembering its misconception of a youth's rebellion I always knew it held more than truth, pure truth. So here I am still dipping my toes in understanding the Rastaman's way knowing my hometown is the place to start. Identity had been important for many but many like myself gave up on what was being taught. The purpose that is driven through my blog is to find a commune in my generation's ideology and bring people back together through the power of spirituality and love for acceptance for one another. A recognition of the empowering One Love. One thing our world has lost touch of is the rooted key of the Rastaman way. That is living life through suppression and instilling self discipline. Wasn't this the path that all eastern and western religions insinuated as being the tool for enlightenment? Yes, but it got misconstrued through its complexity. Heigh-ho back to the roots we should go. So I invite you to follow my blog to begin to learn a lost way of life or to invite you to teach me a thing or two. It is time our generation spoke together through the power of unified identity. Time for a real campaign of change from the people as it should be and come. Time our entire nation legalized the plant that symbolized freedom. Sending Rastaman vibrations outwards for a revival of a Kingdom. Please feel free to add me on facebook Ryan Moquin

~Peace, Love, Unity and Respect we already knew what was coming next~

UPDATE AS OF 7/19/14 (PURPOSE DRIVEN MESSAGE)

Hey everybody. Sorry for lack of content the last past month I was actually locked up in jail. No need to worry I'm back here to stay and all is well. Anyways I had much time to write and foresee where I wanted to take this blog and in what direction. A lot of posts before were not thought out completely and expression of my emotion. So I took down some. But I have passed that haze and my writing will begin to show. I want this blog to be based on a 5 point structure.

1) To promote Rastafari Doctrine & Way of Life
2) To be a multimedia outlet for all arts combined
3) To promote discussion & eventually through forum
4) To bring together people spiritually
5) And most importantly promote world peace

Thank you for reading and hope you enjoy. In the near future I'm going to begin making videos so the poetry can be better understood. There is a lot of ancient philosophy and wisdom behind the influence of them.
Ok that is all for now. One Love.

Comments (8/30)

Welcome to leave comments on any post. I just changed the setting to where anyone can comment without having to use an account. Exercise your first amendment right and input your two cents. Comments can be posted anonymously. All I ask is for no trolls. Just positivity and livity.

Chant Down Babylon

Chant Down Babylon

Translate

Monday, February 2, 2015

Mystery or History? Did this year's Superbowl get thrown? Nonetheless it ended dirty.



So yesterday's Superbowl proved to be bizarre to say the least. From controversy from the get go, Katy Perry hinting us something insane and a play call by renowned offensive coordinator Pete Carrol having more than Seahawks fans asking themselves,"what the hell was that?" Well it was all interesting to begin with. With talk of Brady and Co. being cheaters by changing weight of their game balls in a post season advantage against the Indianapolis Colts. While announcers before the game accredited Russel Wilson on his agility and ability to move out the pocket to run for yards. We all had a good feeling this game was going to be filled with offense. But we never got to see any from Carl Jr. himself. Anyways I will stray away from going into any play by play breakdown for I would presume most analysts are caught up in their own speculations of such. But I will go ahead and share what I noticed during the game that left me wondering what the hell I was watching. A pretty even game that seemed to be biased commentating weighing in on the Seahawks side of things. To a complete switch in bias of favor for Brady while he was redeeming himself in his fashionable sense late in the 4th quarter with a comeback. Well it all struck me to be ironic to say the least and to be quite honest the game was filled with irony of itself. I'll go ahead and just pick out the obvious that I went back and wrote about. Pop culture was back in action with their famed star, top of the billboards artist our dear beloved American sweetheart Miss Katy Perry. Treating us with an "iconic" entrance of her own what seemed to be a fancy futuristic robotic tiger hinting back to us with a little evil. While singing her well known chorus, "I've go the eye of the tiger." Was she just hinting back to something red? Or does anybody recall the end of that "Gladiator" movie? Hmm. Nonetheless her show was filled with dance choreography having her dancers swaying backwards left and right? You might all just faint to what your seeing is that right Katy? Or your just a teeny bopper favorite telling young girls to go kiss girls instead. Boys shouldn't mind right? Your just good old pop culture Katy did you forget who sponsored your halftime show? Pepsi babe, catch my connotation? But hey I don't want to spend too much time on this chic for she is just poorly attempting to try and hint to America and the rest of the world some Illuminati brainwash. So hear is just a few more for you. Let me dress myself in some firey seduction playing off the mythological legend of the fiery Phoenix who holds onto truth. Or let me hold this mic in front of the camera in triangular fashion flashing a hint of Illuminati association back to you. Like I'm holding some wisdom back from you. Or as a finale let me swing myself around this evolved once called coliseum like I'm the white witch rocking a slit. Did you cast your wish on my shooting star? Well here's a kiss back to my poppy pit. Bet you didn't catch the unlit patriot icon on top of the star cause by the end of this game that's all you are. Well it did end with Pats on top. Thanks again Katy legend does have it the whore of Babylon was a pretentious wanna be icon. Was that what you were trying to perform out pretty lady? 13 minute halftime show would presumably spin of some numerology of divinity. Well lets get back to the game and how the Patriots were true to their nature. Just like a spin off some politicians these guys always had a trick up their sleeves. Your knee is obviously down, but I'm going to still run off with the ball. Like you must play whistle not the call. OK you bad boys are safe there. But how about we just jump to the irony of the end of the game. Pats score to go on top. Think that drive came from another Wilson interception giving the Pats the ball right? Zebra's playing it cool with a block in the back against them, but still allowing for Pats to hold onto ball. Well Seahawks get it back and had one last chance to score. Hail Mary it was and it seemed like God himself gave that receiver the catch. Like come on now you got the lucky bounce of a fully inflated football. Alright your all set up first and goal. But in obvious running situation Wilson throws another interception. Like wait a minute, what the hell was that? Repeated inside my head. I swear he just threw that directly to the Pats DB. I'm confused was it a last minute choke? Or did he beat some cheaters in a old school play-yard fashion. So how about I just throw some football conspiracy out there cause its just football now people. Seahawks could have easily ran that ball in the end zone to put the game away. But that did not happen. So what was going through Russel Wilson's mind? I'm going to throw this game away and give it to the cheaters. Just so we have the power of say in the end. Yeah we gave it to you guys. Your welcome. But were not going to respect it and give it a little fight in the end. Whats really going on down there? Now off to the Lombardi ceremony. Reporters catching Belichick and Brady off guard asking about that last interception. Both acknowledging it uneasily and straying away to give it too much attention. Like I hope no one wonders about that one too much. Then the last interview I caught was the should have been MVP Malcom Butler. But we don't want to give him too much attention. With more wanna be swag then class cursing into the camera with his teammates this interview didn't seem very patriotic. I was just left with why cant this team just show more class for this country.  I left myself thinking wouldn't it be cool if Russel Wilson gave that game back to the Patriots just so they would have stand up to their controversy and accusations from the previous game. So who knows maybe Russel Wilson will say something that proves my theory. But I won't count on it. I mean wasn't it a fully inflated Wilson football that proved to be official? Or maybe it was an old Gatorade tank trick to dunk and get some air out quick? I do not know all just speculation now. Or maybe it was how much we pay these guy's for a freaking game to begin with that we all forgot how easy it could have been to get paid off. Greed was always a factor now. Like here Russel Wilson take this much money from us just so this year we can make a little history. Just throw us the game ball. Maybe this is why I gave up on this game called football. Too much out there.

No comments: